Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A+ Designs has a great new kit!!! + freebie

Do you love my designs and want to get some kits for FREE?

I'm looking for some girls to add to my BLOG team!

SEND EMAILs TO: aplusdesignsess@gmail.com

GGI on Sale through Tuesday 12am Midnight at Gotta Pixel!








Check out what my AWESOME CT did with this LO!







And check out GAB at Scrapbook-bytes!














And check out what my CT did with this beauty!







FREEbie DOWNLOAD



Check out my blog for Challenges and FREEbies!





A+ Designs CHALLENGE:

Gotta Pixel Crockpot Challenge at GP

Greeting Card Challenge at SBB

Be sure to sure to check this fun challenge out;)

Don't forget to check out my A+ Designs blog.

My Creative Team post almost daily and they're alw
ays giving something away!



No comments:

Post a Comment