Friday, November 12, 2010

Recipe Blog Hop Nov. 12-14

I am so excited to be part of a multi blog hop! The Crop Suey girls have teamed up with 5 other challenge blogs to bring you an awesome blog hop! Of course, Crop Suey is offering a RAK so make sure you become a follower and leave a comment :)

So, essentially, you will receive 1 piece of the recipe at each blog and then you will take the 6 ingredients and create your masterpiece :) :) :)

So, here is the hoppity hoppin' order! Be sure to stop at each blog, leave a comment and become a follower too!!

Crop Suey
Scraptiffany
Dirty Scraps
Cuttlebug Spot
Sassy Lil' Sketches
ScrapFIT


Your ingredient from Crop Suey is to get a little messy and use some ink, paint or mist or any combination of the 3 :) Or really, anything messy, just go for it :)

Don't forget to link your creation up at the ScrapFit blog to be entered in the grand prize :) :)

Here is my layout:



I will also be offering a RAK. All you have to do is become a follower of my blog and and leave me a comment. If you create a layout and link it for me, I will give you an extra chance!!

2 comments: