Friday, October 1, 2010

Intro into the digital world of scrapbooking....almost!

OK, I am not a digital scrapper.  I was asked to be on Kiki Halbert's blog team, which I am so thrilled about,  so I am going to learn.    I should have done this a long time ago, because learning doesn't come easy at my age LOL.  I am having a tough time, so I decided to start easy-print  and put it on my traditional page and do some hybrid scrapbooking. Kiki just introduced her new digital kit "Burst into Spring" which is a new collab from Kiki and siamese studios.  You can get it here.  It is so cute!!!!

Here is a butterfly that I printed and cut.  I love how real her designs are.  It just pops off the page.  I added some stickles- I had to!!

kiki butterfly

This flower combines both elements again.  I used a Martha Stewart punch- a border punch and printed some of the papers from the kit, which are yummy!!

daisy flower2

Here is my layout. 

a new school

I have another tip in store, so stay tuned.  I photographed a page and added digital elements.  It is really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment