Monday, February 22, 2010

I got outside of my box!!

You know, I try to get outside of my box from time to time (please don't tell my kids-cuz I behave much better in the box! LOL), but I got out for the weekend and this is what came out.  I was so proud.  I used Scarlet Lime monthly papers- yummy, by the way.  I used elements like flowers to cover up things in the photo that I didn't really need.  The lace flower was made by gathering lace into a circle and putting two buttons, and the blue and pink flower was cut out of my cricut and it is a cut out flower, so the part come apart, so I kept stacking them over and over and raised the flower.  Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Love this page Sharon. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is sooo much "awesomer" (that's a Kee word!) IRL!!! I love your flowers...can't wait for that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the details on this! :) GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete